Modular Offices Made Easy
The modular building construction process tends to follow the same 6-Step Process, however, the schedule for each project will be different. For instance, if you want to place some portable classrooms at your school, most likely, there will be little to no site work involved so the Site Planning step will brief. If you want to build a complex, modular laboratory, then each step will be evaluated comprehensively and therefore the schedule will be much longer. Let’s take a look at each step.
Working together, we will explore the efficiency of modular construction and how it meets your needs. Simply put, making sure your vision matches with the reality of a cost-effective sustainable construction process.
- Review your business environment
- Site conditions
- Codes and ordinances
- How new building will integrate with existing operations
- Evaluate the benefits of building solutions, both long & short term
- Budget restraints
- Environmental impact
- Engineering requirements
- Space usage ideas
Once your space requirements and objectives are determined, we move to the design phase.
- Consult with network of design and manufacturing sources
- Recommend interior floor plans & exterior treatments
- Design a quality building that meets your goals
Because we are General Contractors, we can handle all aspects of your site prep through our established network of subcontractors.
- Plan your project in detail
- Set construction schedule
- Provide “turn-key” construction services
After you approve the building design and project plan, your building will go into production.
- Site work & the manufacturing of the building will take place simultaneously
- Each module is built in a controlled environment to help reduce delays
- Once complete, building will be transported to job site by licensed, approved carriers, supported by appropriate escort vehicles
Once all modules have safely arrived, installation begins.
- Modules are assembled by subcontracted experts in accordance to design & project plan
Your project manager will bring all phases of site work, fabrication, and installation together into a completed, successful construction experience.
- All elements of work will be reviewed in detail to ensure customer satisfaction and that high-quality standards have been met.
- Inspect all sub-trades to make sure performance criteria have been executed properly
Complete project on time, on budget, and to your satisfaction
If you would like to learn more about our process or about our building solutions, please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.