We are committed to providing the safest workplace possible for our employees, subcontractors, clients and others who enter or who are near our construction sites.
Spectrum’s safety culture is fueled by:
- Zero accidents with an EMR below 1
- OSHA 30 hour comprehensive safety program training for onsite Project Managers
- Accident Prevention and Loss Plan
- Daily Reports
- OSHA Toolbox Talks Safety Meetings
- Job Safety Hazard Analysis
Through multiple training and education programs, we also provide our employees and subcontractors with the tools, knowledge and resources they need to raise safety awareness, reduce risk and improve loss control on each project we manage.
To learn more about Spectrum or to ask questions about our safety procedures, please contact us.