Using the modular construction process, a charter school builds 30,000 SF campus
A North Carolina Public Charter School experiencing significant growth was in need of a campus for its new location. The requirements for the new facility included innovative learning spaces, lunch area, and multipurpose building to include a gym. It was imperative that this facility be completed within a four month timeframe and a clearly defined budget.
Spectrum Building Systems designed and built an enticing 30,000 SF "L" shaped modular classroom complex with 5,000 SF gymnasium/multipurpose building. The project was delivered, installed, and completed within the 4 month timeline and provided a learning facility "on-time" for the school's early August opening.
Features & Building Specifications:
- 25 spacious classrooms with custom built cabinetry
- 10 ft wide hallways, energy efficient solar tube skylight throughout
- Gymnasium with multipurpose room, cafeteria, and a band room
- Basketball court with Herculan MF SX 400 floor system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Prefabricated ADA concrete deck and ramp system