Private school in GA adds modular classrooms to campus
A private school in Georgia needed to add classroom space to its campus for a new Early Education program. The proposed buildings needed to maintain the look and feel of the existing breath-taking campus.
The administrators worked with Spectrum's designers to create a building that fit the needs of the program, the budget, as well as incorporate the look of other campus buildings.
The end result is a classroom building that has easy access, a 50 year life, and can be relocated in the future to accommodate planned expansion. The Early Learning Center was designed, built, and installed over the summer and ready for the new fall enrollment.
- 6,360 SF of Early Learning Classroom Space
- (8) Classrooms, each with individual restrooms and storage space
- Centrally located ADA restroom
- Custom exterior package, complete with raised cornice and custom window trim
- Plenty of windows let in natural light
- Can be relocated to another location on campus, if needed