Spectrum Lending a Hand to the Department of Energy
The U.S. Department of Energy needs a large on-site construction facility for a 10-12 year project. The temporary constructon offices are to house engineering and purchasing staff during completion of the massive project. With the arrival of a substantial staff expected within days of target completion, the office type facility must also be move-in ready.
Design and construct (2) single story buildings using modular design techniques to meet the reduced time schedule.
- (1) 55,000 Square Foot Building
- (1) 43,000 Square Foot Building
- Metal exteriors
- Constructed for extra heavy document storage
- Complete office atmosphere with break rooms, rest rooms, offices, conference rooms and media room
- Move-in ready with cubicles
If you would like to learn more about this case study or about other projects we have completed, please contact us today.